Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Long time no post

Well, it's been a while since my little paws could get near a keyboard! It's been a crazy year, as last August, we all moved to a different state. Then, just this last July, Mom got married! Now we have a Dad, and it's taken some getting used to for us as we have had two new houses this last year! I have had many experiences to type about, of course, but I didn't have access to the computer until things settled down a bit. Mom and Dad take me lots of places, to the park, boating, out for dinner and car rides, and just around. Some things I liked more than others. Boating was fun, until I realized that all the blue grass was actually water! Whoa! And, of course, Dad liked going faaassstt in the boat, and I would have preferred just floating for a bit. I LOOOVVVED going down the twisty slide in the park though, that was lots of fun. Even though there were dogs and kids, I walked good on my leash and harness and went down the slide and tripped Dad, and had tons of fun! I was still happier walking back to the car than going from it, though. I will try to write better accounts of things that have happened as I can. I gotta keep Mom and Dad ignorant of my online adventures! Purrs everyone!

No comments: