Friday, September 01, 2006

Sleeping Arrangements

I like soft things to sleep on. I don't like to be cold, or kicked, or uncomfy when I snooze. I think the perfect place to snatch a nap is right by my Mom, curled up between her limbs to feel surrounded by warmth and safety. She moves around too much sometimes, but I can usually snuggle in somewhere after she's fallen asleep. The only thing I must be wary of is where my siblings are sleeping. I've relegated Sweetie to the floor, because I'm the Queen, and the bed is my own! Skimbleshanks, on the other hand, is a little more forward and aggressive, and so I must resort to just kicking him out of his spot three or four times before he finally leaves. Sometimes he comes back, though, and if he behaves and stays in his own area way down on the foot of the bed, I'll allow him to stay. Every pillow that Mom has is MINE! If she would just realize that and quit trying to keep them for herself the nights would be a lot easier. She has the whole mattress! My beds are the pillows! Fortunately, I've managed to cover the body pillow with my hair and Mom left it for me to have for myself. Just two more pesky pillows to go and they'll all be mine!

No comments: