Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Raw Diet

It's been a very busy summer! I've been in and out of the Dr's office many times, because I kept vomiting. After a few months of antibiotics, my tummy feels much better and I've been putting on weight and feeling much better. At the same time, my Mom is changing our diet. We are now eating a raw diet. If you are curious about it, I'll just state this and then send you on to better sources. A raw diet is basically meat. Cats are carnivores and if on our own, we eat prey. A proper raw diet is based on a prey model. Now, if you want to know the health benefits and learn more, please take a look at rawfedcats.org or join the Yahoo Group. Since we've been on the diet, our eyes are brighter, our fur is softer, shinier, and sheds less, we play more, we have better muscle tone, we feel better, and the best benefit of all is that our bathroom smells a LOT better! I didn't want to eat it at first, but Mom won me over with CHICKEN!! YUM!

No comments: