Wednesday, March 29, 2006

My First Blog Post

Since my website takes so much time that I don't currently have, I decided to open a blog to keep in touch with my readers, day-to-day. This also allows me to tell the stories that don't warrant their own page, but would be very appropriate for a small post!
Welcome!

I have been very busy with many stories, which I'm going to try and get you updated on little at a time. I think the next few months will be filled with back-stories, and current stories mixed up, but I'll always try to tell you what happened when.

To start off, I just want to tell you that I'm happy to be back in communication with you, and I'm looking forward to sharing more fun stories with you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your posts! I love your website and the adventures you and Skimble have.

Anonymous said...

Katie you are the best I can't wait to hear more of your adventures... you make us all laugh at ourselves or in spite of ourselves and that makes life alot easier to deal with. So you go girl!!